Salmon, Courgette, green beans with freekah and a lemon caper dressing
2 salmon fillets, patted dry
1 large yellow courgette
100g Green beans
200g cooked freekeh
2 tbsp Governor Extra Virgin olive oil
1 tbsp chopped capers
2 tbsps lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped tarragon
5 tbsps the Governor Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Make the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together.
2. Using a peeler, slice the courgette into thin ribbons. Pour half the dressing over the courgettes then set aside.
3. Heat a pan of water and steam the beans for 5mins. Drain.
4. Heat a frying pan to medium then add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Add a pinch of salt to the salmon and place skin side down in the pan, cook for 4mins. Flip and then cook for roughly a further 30seconds-1 minute.
5. Place the freekeh into your serving bowls, mix in the beans and arrange the courgettes in swirls. Top with the salmon and pour over the rest of the dressing.
Buy your Governor EVOO here