This year for October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month we are calling all creatives to support the amazing work of the Pink Ribbon Foundation (Reg. Charity No. 1080839). Lynne and Lisa are challenging you all to join us and upcycle something in pink #PINKCYCLED
Not only will this be a fantastic way to raise awareness and funds for such an amazing charity but it will also be a great fun challenge, allowing us to unleash our creativity pink style.
So how can you join in the fun?
Your mission should you choose to accept it is simple, you are challenged to upcycle anything you like but is has to be in PINK!! The more creative the better, share it on social media under the hashtag #PINKCYCLED
If you can do blogs on how you made it, ‘how to videos’ etc then even better, we want to create a real buzz, raise money and also use it as a way of sharing top upcycling and product knowledge within the upcycling community.
We would love it if you can complete your task by the 13th November, then you simply need to list it on to the Preloved website and when it gets sold ask the buyer to pay into the #PINKCYCLED Just Giving page.
Preloved will be popping the event on their website so further information and updates can be found there.
Please follow this link to read more about this amazing charity and all the great work they do www.pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk
Thank you so much.
#Pinkcycled forDummies – your how to guide to taking part.
- Create your wonderful pink upcycle
- Take some well-lit, clear photos of your creation
- Set up a free Preloved account
- Email email@example.com so it can be converted to a free charity account to allow instant messages, unlimited photos and priority listings
- Upload your item to Preloved, ensure you include Pinkcycle in the title and description
- Once you receive a message about an item, advise that they pay through (this) Justgiving and they must detail what item they want in the donation information
- Ship the item or arrange collection
- Post about it on social media, using #Pinkcycle and feel free to tag @Preloved, @pinkribbonfound and @lynnelambourne for promotion!
Also steps for buyers (for reference)
- Go to preloved.co.uk
- Search ‘Pinkcycle‘
- Message the seller you are interested in to ask any questions
- Pay for the item through https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pinkcycled
Please can you also drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you are taking part with a quote on why you wanted to get involved, feel free so send me any pictures etc. that I can use on social media of you making your item to help create a buzz.
Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your support.