About Us. Who We Help.
Any registered Breast Cancer charity no matter how small can apply for a grant. Criteria are set out in the Foundation’s selection process. There are many breast cancer charities in the UK each as deserving as the next. They all have one main mission: to fight against breast cancer, however different the method of achieving it.
How does one distinguish the worthiness of one charity from another. How do we ensure that they all fairly get the opportunity to apply for support? How can we assure that every breast cancer charity, no matter how big or small, get the opportunity for funds and awareness?
The Foundation is congruent about being equitable and impartial. It is committed to bringing together individuals, charities and organisations to jointly work with each other.
Our goal is to support any specific initiative that can offer one or more of the following:
- Fit out’s to bring Breast Cancer sufferers into a pleasant and comforting environment.
- Nurses to provide support, screening and comfort.
- Complementary therapies of homeopathy, massage, meditation, reflexology etc.
- Support to research initiatives, both scientific and complementary that are looking either for cures or support.
- Help people who help others with a little bit of cash, care and communication.
- Support organisations that help sufferers by developing an informed and positive state of mind.